Sunday, June 28, 2015

Welcome to Date Night Ghana!

Hello there!

I'm so happy that you have come to visit my blog!

I hope to make this a fun spot to discover new and exciting events and places to visit in Accra, Ghana. The posts will be targeted towards singles just starting to getting to know each other, established couples looking for something new and interesting to do, and of course anyone just looking for a good time. :)

Most posts will be of places that I have already been or want to check out and I will try to post as often as I can. This blog is *not* about going to the fanciest places in town but discovering the most intriguing/ fun/ creative/ nerdy/ delicious/ crazy beautiful hidden gems.

I hope that this blog will be a positive space to encourage couples to get out and experience the beauty and adventure to be had in Accra and other parts of Ghana.

If you have any tips regarding upcoming events or want to suggest places for me to check out and report on send me an email! Be sure to let me know if you check out any of my recommendations and tag any instagram pictures as #datenightghana.

xxxoo

A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please offer constructive feedback and be respectful of all those commenting. :)